*5 PLACES LEFT - Hurry, there's still time to register if you're quick! Fill in your details below...
“ Edgecam Productivity and 30th Birthday Celebration ” | 19th June 2013 | SECO Tools
Adams Way, Springfield Business Park, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 6PU
The UK Launch of Edgecam 2013 R2
Following on from the very successful customer productivity event held at the Nuclear AMRC Sheffield last year, we are delighted to announce that we have another UGM productivity day.
This will be held on June the 19th at SECO Tools New Technology Centre.
The event meet and greet opens at 8.30 for breakfast refreshments ready for a 9.30 start.
So what can you expect?
- Edgecam Workflow - For Turning & Milling. The next generation CAM
- SECO Tooling - high feed rate metal removal
- Edgecam Waveform - Live Demonstration high feed rate Constant Engagement Roughing
- Advanced 5-axis - Live Demonstration
- Roemheld work holding
- Edgecam Wire EDM - New functionality
- Turning Improvement - VTL's, Rough profiling, positive approach tooling
With the amount of interest shown in the forthcoming release of Edgecam 2013 R2, the official UK launch at this event will give you the opportunity to experience the new functionality, new interface and new technology.
Meet the Teams - Tech discussion
As well as catching up with the Edgecam team, the UGM will also give you the chance for hands on 2013 R2, meet up with the SECO and Roemheld teams to discuss your technical requirements, ensuring you really gain a productive day out.
Please Note: We have a limited amount of places so be quick and get your details down below!